EV SSL can help you to protect your site from phishing scams and increase your customer transactions. True BusinessID with EV comes with the highest levels of identity authentication, up to 256-bit encryption, and the GeoTrust True Site seal, to help maximize your Internet security coverage and online sales potential.
Web sites secured with an EV certificate display a green address bar to demonstrate to customers they have reached a highly authenticated site when viewed with high security browsers. Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 displays the green address bar and future releases of Firefox and Opera will also support this new feature. In addition to the green address bar, an adjoining field displays both the names of the organization that owns the Web site and the CA that issued the certificate, GeoTrust. These enhanced interface features are immediately visible and help assure customers they are on their intended Web site and not on a fraudulent site.
Features & Benefits
- Assures customers of the web site's true identity by displaying the GREEN Address bar and the organization and GeoTrust names in high-security browsers.
- Provides highest level of web site identity verification to help foil phishing.
- Increases customer confidence to maximize online sales potential.
- Provides up to 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Enables EV interface for IE7 on Windows XP clients with EV Upgrader
- Includes a True Site Seal identity verification - embedded organization name/date/time stamp
|Domains Secured:||Single Domain Name (FQDN)|
|Issuance Speed:||10 working days|
|Validation Method:||Extensive Business and Domain Validation|
|Notification Level in Browsers:||IE7 Green Address Bar + Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate|
|Encryption Strength:||Up to 256-bit|
|Includes Site Seal:||Yes|
|Server License:||Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased|
|Uses Chained Certificates:||No|
|Reissue:||Free Reissue during validity period|
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Certificates are compatible with following browsers
Supported Mobile Device Browsers
- Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer
- Palm / Handspring Blazer 2.0+
- Netfront 3.0+
GeoTrust supports all current releases of commercial and freeware web servers supporting SSL v.3. Supported servers include:
|Apache + MOD SSL||Lotus Domino Go 126.96.36.199 and higher|
|Apache + Raven||Lotus Domino 4.6 and higher|
|Apache + Raven 1.5x||Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0|
|Apache + SSLeay||Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0|
|BEA WebLogic||Netscape Enterprise/Fast Track|
|C2Net Stronghold||O'Reilly WebSite Professional 2.X|
|Cobalt RaQ3/RaQ4 "Main Site"||Stronghold 3|
|Cobalt RaQ3 "Virtual Site"||WebSTAR 4|
|Cobalt RaQ4 "Virtual Site"||WebSTAR V|
|IBM HTTP||Zeus Web Server v3|
|iPlanet Enterprise Server 4.1|