Our business web hosting plans include the standard 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24x7x365 technical support with a 5min average response time, 30 day money back guarantee & encrypted nightly offsite backups.!
The most important part of a website owner's job is creating, uploading, and editing web pages. In cPanel, a site owner has several options for managing content. He or she can:
1. Easily upload and manage web pages in cPanel's File Manager.
2. Use cPanel's Web Disk feature to drag and drop files into the customer's account.
3. Use traditional file transfer methods (including FTP, SFTP, and FTPS).
4. Create additional FTP accounts for employees.
1. Site owners can install commonly used web-based applications, such as WordPress blogs, osCommerce stores, and phpBB forums, simply by answering a few quick questions in the cPanel interface.
2. Backing up data is simple with cPanel's Backup Wizard. Our software comes equipped with an interface to help site owners manage and acquire backups for their entire account.
3. Virus protection makes it easy to scan files for viruses. Site owners can even prevent other websites from inappropriately using their bandwidth, password-protect areas of a site, and set up cPanel to automatically ban a user who shares a password to a restricted area of the website.
4. Many SEOs prefer cPanel because of the amount of information it provides about web traffic. Web statistics can be generated by three different statistics generators. In addition, logs of errors encountered by website visitors, bandwidth tracking, and even raw FTP access logs are available via the cPanel interface.
5. Professional web developers love cPanel, too. They can quickly view a server's PHP configuration, install Ruby Gems, customize error pages and how content is served.
6. Localization allows webmasters to use cPanel in Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish.
Website owners can use cPanel to create email accounts associated with a website. cPanel supports the standard mail protocols, including POP, IMAP, and SMTP, both with and without SSL encryption.
To curb spam, cPanel provides powerful spam deterrents: SpamAssassin and BoxTrapper. We also offer the ability to automatically route messages to a spam folder.
cPanel provides a web-based interface for checking email, so account holders can access mail at any time, from any computer with a web browser. cPanel also supports the latest email technologies to ensure messages reach the intended destination.
cPanel users can set up email forwarding, which allows account holders to have an address at one domain (such as firstname.lastname@example.org) forward incoming messages to another (such as email@example.com). This can also be useful to businesses that need to route email to an employee's BlackBerry or other mobile device.
cPanel continuously refines the cPanel interface. The result is an intuitive product that allows website owners to maintain their sites easily without needing to contact their hosting provider.
To minimize setup time, cPanel includes a Getting Started Wizard, which walks new users through the initial configuration of an account. Users also have access to built-in video tutorials and on-screen documentation, for step-by-step instructions and other useful information.